Finding Claire Fletcher

Finding Claire Fletcher - Lisa  Regan What were the main themes of the book? The themes were murder, lies, kidnapping, torture and rape. All themes were executed well and the author has obviously studied the emotions / well-being of a person who might have faced similar situations.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. Connor's house was a simple, one story white house with black shutters . It was neat and clean . It was surrounded with small yellow flowers. The Johnson estate on the other hand was the size of a city block. t was surrounded by a huge salmon colored wall. There was a large gate with an intercom system. It also had vaulted ceilings and marble tile floors. I loved the author's style of using contrasts to depict Claire's emotions within a particular envinronment.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? Yes, Claire was frighteningly real and I could always see her face and feel her pain when reading the story. I applaud Regan for going so deep into the human soul.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.